Congrats for being accepted to compete in Driven Calgary 2018 Presented by Kal Tire and LLumar Canada
Registration fee is $80+GST.
- Your registration is not confirmed until payment is made below.
- 2 tickets included (Driven Ignition Friday, Driven Main Event Saturday, value $60), more available online or when you arrive.
- There are no refunds or swapping of vehicles, however we retain the right to turn away vehicles for whatever reason, in which case a refund may be given.
- By making payment, you indemnify Driven, its owners and all contractors from all liability or losses as a result of participating
Please note: Driven Ignition on Friday makes Driven Calgary a 2 day event!!!
- Driven Ignition opens the Roll-in to the public Friday night from 6pm to 10pm
- Current concept for competitors eligible for Ignition: Vehicles will roll in through fog machines, lights and into an audience with an MC announcing your vehicle, your music choice, and a Model escorting you to your spot.
- Vehicle criteria for participation in Driven Ignition will be provided shortly but will most likely be reserved for Clubs and Exhibitors only.
- Roll-in will take place between 1 PM to 9 PM on Friday May 25th at Olympic Oval, however a specific schedule and map will be provide before the event.
- Quiet roll in for exhibitors and service/support vehicles 1 to 6pm
- Ignition 6pm to 9pm (no service/support vehicles)
- Your vehicle must remain until awards ceremony is done on Saturday.
- You must roll-in with your crew or you will not be parked together
- No advertising or promoting of anything unless you are registered Exhibitor. This includes business cards on windshields or For Sale Signs.
- Once you arrive you must check in at the Registration table
More detailed roll-in instructions will be emailed out prior to the show.